Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nature and Flower Photographs


A single flower in which it grew to a place where it didn't wish to be.
This cute flower grew together with the weeds... I took picture this at the back of our cemetery. So this flower is probably healthy.




Flower Photos 2
Flower Photos 3
Flower Photos 4
These flowers from my Grandpa's death. The blurred background is the support of his coffin. In that time, these flowers gave beauty despite the heartbreaks and made me believe that every cloud has a silver lining and that thought gave me a bit of strength.

These flowers are from my grandma's garden... I have only seen them bloom very seldom in my life so i took these pictures for a memory. They are so lovely especially when they are caught by the sun's rays... hehe

Flower Photos 5
Flower Photos 6

Flower Photos 7

-posted by: Green
-edits: dancing cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment