Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Great Sceneries Captured

These candles are lit by a mighty hand, Each candle
 is a soul and each time the fire burns out,
 a soul leaves the earthly grounds... hohohohohohohoho


A wonderful morning sight
on a bridge waiting
for my next bus ride...hohoho

For me this picture reminds me about fate.
That road will lead you to different persons who will have a part in your life chart. haha

I just caught this dew after an afternoon rain. These little sparkles made the lifeless ground glimmer with life! haha
For me the sea or the ocean represents distance. So I made a picture with a fence on it. So it means taking advantage over distance or bounding distance. If your a willing human then your will can create the connection

I just love watching the pages of the book flip until the very end... hahaha
posted by: Green
edits: dancing cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment